Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review : Garnier Ambre Solaire UV Sensitive

I don't know about you, but I'm extremely cautious about protecting my skin against the sun. Lately I cannot seem to find the right product for my face or body as it seems to react and doesn't go with my skin type when using certain products causing it to give a irritating reaction.

At the start of the summer period I was looking for a sunblock that would agree with my skin type and found the GARNIER AMBRE SOLAIRE UV SENSITIVE SPF 50+, and was more than happy because the higher the SPF the better (who likes to be burnt anyway lol) .
Anyway I thought why not give the product a try and I was impressed.

Why give this particular product a try :
  • It contains Vitamin E
  • Great for those with sensitive skin.
  • Prevents sun damage 
  • High SPF
What I loved about this sunblock or face protection cream as they call it, is that it does not leave that much whiteness on your face and found it better compared to some other sunblocks I used because its not that greasy.


You can purchase this at clicks at v&a Waterfront

Tip: If the sun is not out the day still apply your sunscreen and also
remember to always apply your sunscreen 15min before sun exposure.

What I did in the week because it was so hot and I was heading out I applied this before applying my BB Cream (Click here to read review) and it still gave me a finished look not a greasy looking face.
(psst.. some products may not work for others so always be careful what products you use.)

So if you have sensitive skin this product may be the one for you :)

Feel free to comment below :)
Hope you all have a good day further.

Follow Me
Twitter . Bloglovin . Facebook . Tumblr

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N
  

No comments:

Post a Comment