Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sketched360 Productions

Hello my Fab readers how is your Wednesday going? , good I hope.
What do you lovely people think about my new blog header??  Beautiful hey #excitedface (you may leave your comments in the comment box below.)



So this post is nowhere near fashion or beauty related, so in this post I thought I would thank my brother for using his time and effort for creating my new blog header.

So I am using this post to credit my brother for his awesome work. So any of you readers looking for a header , logo or banner designs, you may contact him on the following for further inquiries.

 SKETCHED360 PRODUCTIONS

Twitter: Sketched360
Email : ebrahimisaacs14@gmail.com

Thank you for reading, Have a good day further :)

Remember to follow me on my social networks too, and feel free to comment love to hear from you guys.

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
- N

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks good, definately gets a thumbs up from me. Good job.

    ReplyDelete