Monday, June 23, 2014

21 #BirthdayWeekRoundUp

Finally some free time on my hands .. snuggled up in bed and happy to be writing a post again after awhile.

My last post was just a day before my birthday which was about over a month ago (6 May) ... well my 21st Birthday , still can't believe it where has the time gone seriously ??


21st Birthdays are made to Major , reaching the milestone of life or whatever people make it out to be but I was just happy and blessed to be granted another year healthy and alive and being able to spend it with people who truly care about me which is all I need besides prezzies being a bonus haha

Anyway my 21st was not the normal one day big party .. but a whole W E E K which was filled with laughter , great wishes , some tears (i'm so emotional lol) great people and lastly getting spoilt to bits.

Here is a few pics to what went down in my #BirthdayWeek

Some lovely prezzies I received





Yummy Munchies

As Requested friends ...sshh i won't mention names lol .. you featured on my blog (inside joke)..

Just want to say thank you to my parents for raising me and doing such a great job and to everyone who was part of my 21 years love you.

Follow Me

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment