Monday, May 4, 2015

Trend : Pastels

Hello Beauties

Mmm its been awhile since I sat down behind the computer and actually wrote a post, I just don't seem to find enough time in a day urghh.

I hope you all well :)

Anyway I want to speak about a trend that seems to be very popular this Autumn/Winter,
PASTELS.

No need for autumn/winter to be dull and boring, although these shades were popular during spring/summer it seems to make a big statement this season , I'm not complaining I think its great, it gives that lightness during the sometimes gloomy weather.

Over the last months I've collected some lovely pastel colour garments and accessories I'm glad I did ,perfect timing I must say.

What do you think of wearing pastels in a/w?? thoughts leave it in a comment below. Show me your outfits tweet me @thefabdiary I would love to see how you styled your pastel garments or even tweet me your pastel finds whether its shoes , earrings even socks haha.

Till next time..

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N  

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Have a wonderful tuesday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    Join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pastels, but personally more in spring and autumn.

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete