Thursday, October 29, 2015

Review : Garnier Even and Matte Radiance Scrub

Hey Lovelies

After using this particular face scrub (exfoliator ? Scrub? same difference right?haha) for awhile now I thought it's time to write up a review. Recently I've been trying my best to keep up with my skin routine.

I came across the Garnier Even & Matte Instant Radiance Scrub while walking in the supermarket and could not walk past it because the word 'even' caught my eye as my forehead typically the T-zone area which was not matching up with the rest of my skin tone.

My thoughts on this product would be that when I applied it to my face I could not resist the fresh smell which was somewhat exactly close to the scent of the Garnier BB cream .

The exfoliation process seemed more smoother than previous exfoliators I've used. What I loved about this product is that I have noticed is that my skin became more even especially my forehead.

The only thing that I have noticed is that my face had some sort of reaction of fine pimples , no burning or irritation to my skin its probably because I've used a different face wash and not the Garnier range.

Why try this product:

  • removes dead cells
  • reveals radiance
  • smoothes skin

I rate this product 3/5 ..but I will be purchasing this product again as I saw improvements in my skin tone.

You will find this product at clicks , pnp or dischem stores.

I'm a huge fan of testing out different exfoliators so expect more reviews. What is your current face scrub??

Follow Me


Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N 

2 comments:

  1. Great review. Definitely thinking of trying this too as I also struggle with uneven skintone.☺

    www.CKO-coolkidsonly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoooh! Garnier makes wonders for me.I can't trade it with any other product.just one week wow.my skin was sweaty,very very oily and a and my skin has two colours but now wow.I can go without make up.thank u garnier product/company.

    ReplyDelete