Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Trend : 70's Fashion


Hello Lovelies



The trend which is strongly alive right now is the '70's Trend'. Every shop you walk into you bound to find some fringe , tassels , round sunnies, chokers and not forgetting those flare pants catching your eye. There are so many pieces you can add to the list that will give you that 70's feel.

My opinion about the whole 70's revival this season is that I absolutely LOVE it, the look is super laid back. I love the different textures , retro prints , layered jewelry and effortless hair.

What do you think of the 70's trend? Have you purchased any cool pieces let me know or tweet me some pics.

I spotted some awesome pieces at Mr Price , Fashion Express , H&M so go check it out.


Have a fab Tuesday.




Follow Me:
Twitter . Bloglovin . Facebook 



Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N 

(Image from pinterest)



1 comment:

  1. I love the 70"s trend as well. Especially everything that has to do with fringe. Great post.

    www.CKO-coolkidsonly.blogspot
    com

    ReplyDelete