Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Varsity / College Shopping Guide


Happy Wednesday Beauties 

If I'm correct most students are back at varsity/college this week. For those that are clueless on what to buy to get your 'back to varsity/college' wardrobe freshened up I put together a few items I found online to get you started. I've heard some students say that at some point they don't really care what they wear to campus as it becomes too much of an effort to dress up and you will probably end up in sweat pants and a tee nevertheless I hope you like some of the items picked out as you do get those days you feel to dress up a bit, the items below in my opinion are super casual , versatile and fashionable at the same time. 


1. Stripe Muscle tank R59.99 - Mr Price
  • What I love about this top is that its stripe and it is a top that you can pair up with your jean / sweats / shorts and basically whatever you wish . In my opinion a stripe tee is always a must have.
2. Quilted Backpack R149.99 - Mr Price
  • Don't you love this super cute backpack? I love the funky quilted look with the gold detail which will spice up an outfit instantly.
3. Utility Shirt Dress R109.99 to R169.99 - Mr Price 
  • These dress shirts are on trend at the moment and I think they will be big in autumn. I love the fact that you can pair it up with flats , sneakers or boots . What do you think?
4. Wide Dress R299 - H&M
  • Perfect for layering and great for warm days I think the wide dress is versatile and the print is pretty if you feel to break away from basics
5. Boyfriend Jean R179.99 - Mr Price
  • A comfortable jean is a must have especially if you going to be walking all day ect. ect. and this one from Mr Price is perfect . Guys can you believe that I have not found the perfect boyfriend jean as my waist is so tiny.  
6. Bad Girl Watch R249 - Zando
  • I love how simple the design of the watch is , so to have a good watch on your arm will be a good fashion accessory to add to your outfit.
7. Soviet Viper High Sneaker R299 - Zando
  • Having a black pair of takkies is never a waste you can wear it everyday with everything and it will probably be your fav shoe to wear to campus because its that comfy.
I hope this shopping guide helped you in some way and gave you some idea of what to purchase. I really enjoy putting together boards of what is currently in store. If you enjoy these type of posts pop me an email , tweet me if you enjoy this and if you maybe want me to do 'work wear' one too.

Follow Me:

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N


No comments:

Post a Comment