Friday, September 2, 2016

Comfort First

Hey Lovelies

You must be glad that the week is over yay!
My look I'm sharing is typically me , this is the way I like to dress other than normal basic blue jean and tee but this is probably how you would see me if you spot me. If you have not noticed in my instagram OOTD's or outfit posts you would probably always see me in my white converse , I won't lie I literally LIVE in them and wear them with like everrrythaaang!
I then paired it with the cutest jersey from cotton on along with the most awesome jegging from PNP clothing (I need all the colours asap , so far I only have two), for accessories well, just a little gold chain and sunnies for the perfect chilled weekend look. Don't get me wrong I like dressing up with heels and what not once in awhile I guess I'm just set in my go-2 look and trying to find ways to add character to my outfit.

For those of you that like the chilled look like myself and feel like you look dull and style is monotonous here are some tips to boost your outfit: 
  • Add a funky knit or jersey with a different pattern this will sure change your outfit game.
  • Throw on a blazer with that tee , jean and sneakers it will make you feel smart and comfortable at the same time. 
  • Add a cute ankle boot and make that the statement while the rest of your outfit is plain.
  • Add Accessories to your outfit you will be amazed what this can do.
  • Add a pretty bold scarf or hat. 
My point is you can look stylish and be comfortable at the same time , you do not need those heels to make you feel good all the time :)


btw whatever you wear OWN IT because its YOU.

I must say my chilled looks are definitely my comfort zone because I rather be comfortable then awkward. To those rocking those bows, scarves , heels , sequined jackets , bold accessories you go girrrl !






I hope you enjoyed this post , feel free to pop me an email at thefabulositydiary@gmail.com if you want me to cover any styling tips or how I would style a certain item.

What I'm Wearing:
Jersey : Cotton On
Pants : PNP Clothing
Shoes : Converse
Sunglasses : H&M
Chain : Practical Gifts

What piece of clothing makes you feel comfortable ?? let me know on social media :)
Twitter . Bloglovin . Facebook . Instagram

Have a fantastic weekend.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this look! The knit is fabulous and those jeggings look so comfortable. I also prefer simpler looks ��great post!

    www.CKO-coolkidsonly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading , yes comfort is key :)

    ReplyDelete