Monday, September 5, 2016

Current Skincare Products

Hi Beauties

I absolutely love reviewing skincare products I don't know why its just super interesting. In today's post I share all my current facial products I'm using at the moment.  



1. Drops of Youth Sleeping Mask by The Body Shop
Something different from my usual masks because this you can apply before you sleep and wash off in the morning. Its a jelly like substance and feels slimy but makes your face look much better in the AM. We all need that youth glow lol.

2. Clear complexion Blemish Clear by Almay
Helps eliminate blemishes.

3. Micellar Water by Garnier
Really impressed with this make-up remover takes off everything instantly, read more (click here).

4. Oatmeal Scrub by Yardley
I use this twice a week I really love it, read more (click here).

5. Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz by The Body Shop
I've been using this product for a while now and I think it’s one product that I must always have its easy to use, give one spritz to your face and you will look refreshed and what I love is  that it has vitamin C in it.

6. Black Head Clearing Mask by Avon
Really loving my current mask which I put on weekly it really helps with my blackheads, it’s a really good mask if you looking for a deep cleanser for your face.

7. Eyewise intense hydration firming and plumping cream by Almay
This eye cream in my opinion makes my eye area look more firm which I love.

8. Tissue Oil by African Extract Rooibos
I love using this tissue oil on my face and body as it helps to reduce scars and keep my dry skin nourished.

Please let me know if you used any of these products and if it worked for you :)

oh.. and  Happy 3 years to The Fabulosity Diary


Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. I have been struggling with my skin and I really need to figure out a better routine. I have that make up remover. It really does clean all the make up off!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/tips-for-improving-your-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem so I'm testing out different products to see what works for me . Yes it works wonders. I hope you find your routine soon , let me know if any of the products above work :)

      Delete