Friday, July 13, 2018

Secretly Missing Summer

H E L L O my beauties

Is this really my first post for the year? I can't believe it and the fact that we past the half of the year already, I feel so guilty but you know sometimes life can get too busy .. I know I know I say this all the time whenever I'm on some break , no excuses but I want to try and create good content than for the sake of posting. 

Damn.... its been a while since I had time to sit and actually write something for you. After a few days of coldness the weekend past we were surprised by some wonderful sunshine and warmth and I must say I'm secretly missing summer although I do enjoy winter days.

Now into the next weekend I am still trying to finish off this post and thought it would be perfect because its a beautiful rainy Friday afternoon, everyone is in their own space and I thought its perfect to finish up this post that I've been trying to get up for the longest time ever.

These are a few pictures I took not to long back , basically the last days of summer , and thought it perfectly suits the idea of this post.

Also.. I am currently loving the EMBROIDERY TREND and trying to find pieces with awesome embroidery.




 



What is your favourite - Winter days or Summer Days? also what do you think of the embroidery trend? too much or loving it :)

What I'm wearing :
Jumper : Up To Date Closet
Bag : Practical Gifts
Sneakers : Adidas Stan Smith
Earrings : Chokers and Statements (Made by myself 😃)

I hope you missed me as I missed my little blogging space haha let me know and you can also keep up with me on Insta @nabeelahisaacs. Have a lovely weekend.

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

Photo Cred : Follow my sister on Instagram (KaysVisuals)



    

No comments:

Post a Comment