Friday, March 22, 2019

Review : LUX Even Tone Beauty Soap

Hi Beauties

Firstly thanks to RubyBox for sending over some soap for my friends and myself to try out.

My first impression when seeing the soap is the beautiful flower detail it has and was impressed by the whole design of the LUX EVEN TONE soap. I can't remember when last I used a lux bar soo I was super stoked when I got sent some to test and review.


What also caught my attention is that when applying the soap to my face there was no need to use my exfoliating face scrub because the soap acts as one too as it has tiny grains within the soap soo yay a cleanse , exfoliate and not forgetting that it has evening vitamin B3 to leave skin EVEN toned.
I also love the fact that it is lightly fragrant and find that it does not irritate my skin in any way as I do have sensitive skin. I also got the hint of cocoa butter immediately and can feel the smoothness once the soap is used , I honestly love it more because cocoa butter.

Why you should give the LUX Even Tone Beauty Soap a try:
  • Acts as an Exfoliator
  • Leave Skin smooth and fresh after each wash
  • Lightly Fragrant
  • Affordable
You can find these at many outlets such as clicks , dischem , shoprite at only R13.99 for 175g soap.
To find more reviews you can visit Rubybox 

If you have tried the soap let me know in the comments below or on social media . Thanks for reading till next time...

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N 

1 comment: