Thursday, July 4, 2019

Review : The Body Shop - Elderflower Unperfumed Cooling Eye Gel

Hi Lovelies

It's always good to be back hope you all well 😊today on the blog I have a review on a product that is a bit different - ELDERFLOWER Unperfumed Cooling Eye Gel by The Body Shop. 

As soon as I saw this on The Body Shop Instagram page I was immediately interested because I have this thing when I have a lack of sleep my eyes begin to strain and has that pulling one side feeling if you know what I'm trying to say. I also have dark circles soo when I don't get enough sleep it will literally show the next day along with some puffiness under the eye area. I was very keen to give it a try , went to the body shop and purchased it straight away.

After using it for some time now here are my thoughts : 
Firstly I love the moisture it adds to my eye area because I don't really use eye cream (which I should) and don't really put much product in the eye area I love that the product is for the under eye and gives it the moisture it needs. It definitely doesn't take away the dark circles but I do find that it gives the eye area a refreshing look especially for the puffiness part. I also like the gel texture because when my eyes were feeling tired and strained it gives that awakening boost with instant cooling and soothing. 

Why you should give this product a try:
  • Acts as a moisturizing gel. 
  • Soothes and refreshes skin around the eye.
  • Great for tired and puffy eyes.
  • Not sticky.
  • Non fragrant.
The Eye Gel retails for R100 and I would purchase again. I would say that the tub is a bit small and not sure if you would splurge but if you do have extra cash give it a try. 


Tip: Place container in the fridge for extra coolness.



Available at The Body Shop Stores. Hope you enjoyed this post and have a wonderful day.

Follow Me:

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

Images taken by myself

2 comments:

  1. Little tub lasts me a long time. You only need enough to massage gently around the eye.
    Eye gel in the morning, and their eye cream overnight.

    ReplyDelete