Saturday, January 20, 2024

Happy 2024 :) - In's and Outs

 Hey Everyone 😀

Firstly Happy New Year ! can you believe we in the year 2024 already? crazy ! 

I'm sure wherever you are you are somewhat settled and feel that back-to-norm vibes have crept in already. 

On my side I still feel a bit on holiday mode, I think because the weather is so hot and it still gives those summer vibes you know..my days recently have been filled with loads of visits to the beach and sunsets which I absolutely love.


I've seen this trend going around In's and Outs for the year lets give it a goo 

INS
  • creating>consuming
  • drink more water
  • reading more 
  • learning a new recipe / being the kitchen more 
  • blog more (haha I really want to try this year)
  • more walks / sunsets 
  • getting more creative 
  • some form of exercise 

OUTS
  • consuming > creating 
  • too much screen time (very hard but got to work on it)
  • comparing 
  • not being organized
I would like to add more here but I really need to think about it but it was fun making that ins and outs list... lets hope I can stick to it haha 😂 

but anyways ... I hope everyone have a good year ahead , because of course there will be curveballs along the way  but we have to be positive and hope and trust for the best.

To those that are new here WELCOME , my name is Nabeelah a blogger from Cape Town . I blog about anything from beauty reviews , I love skincare and fashion , and a bit of lifestyle  content here and there..oh and also showing off my beautiful country.  

How is the start of 2024 going for you at this moment? What are one of your ins and outs?  Wishing you all a prosperous year ahead and loads of blessings💓

Follow me :

Facebook . Instagram . Twitter 

Stay Fabulous

xoxo

-N 

No comments:

Post a Comment