Monday, November 30, 2015

Review : Essence Mattifying Cream


Hello Beauties

After using the Essence My Skin Mattifying cream for a while now, about two months I thought it would be cool to write a little review on it because I find that I use this product daily. When walking into clicks stores I always find myself walking to the Essence section to see what's new and always looking for some budget friendly products. When browsing I spotted the essence mattifying cream and bought it because I did not have a daily moisturiser at the time.

I find that the mattifying cream is a great moisturiser for everyday use even when I'm not wearing any make-up the day. It is also perfect to use as make-up base as stated on the packaging. Most people will most likely use primers(which will most likely be more effective than the mattifying cream) before applying make-up but if you looking something really affordable you should try it. I also see that it does reduce shine in certain areas on face which is great!
I will probably buy this product again because its inexpensive.

Why try this product:
  • Budget friendly make-up base
  • Great for a daily moisturiser




Have a lovely week ahead.

Follow Me:
Twitter . Bloglovin . Facebook


Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

1 comment:

  1. lovely post...
    I also use the lotion as a primer at times.
    Stacey xx - simplystacey.co.za

    ReplyDelete