Thursday, November 26, 2015

Review : ALOE Range from The Body Shop


Hello All 

I'm so excited to discuss these few products I purchased at The Body Shop event I attended (The Body Shop New Look Boutique Store Event). I found the perfect range for my skin finally! I think its called the ALOE range I forgot what the lady that assisted me said, but all I remember is that when I asked for something for sensitive skin she directly pointed these products out to me.

ALOE GENTLE EXFOLIATOR: 
Skin-kind polish proven to reveal smooth skin without irritating.
The exfoliator seems to have rougher texture to the Garnier Even and Matte Radience Scrub which I find also works well because its not that harsh on the skin. I recommend this exfoliator to those who love no scent in their facial products. (Price R130)  

ALOE SOOTHING MOISTURE LOTION SPF15:
I love the fact that the moisturiser has a Daily Protection from UVA/UVB and helps to sooth the any signs of sensitive skin. The only problem I have is that when after applying I might tend to rub my eye and it then causes a burning sensation to my eye but otherwise I find the soothing lotion to be perfect. (Price R170)

ALOE LIP CARE: 
Great for those suffering from super dry lips it helps condition and soothes.(Price R75)

Have a wonderful Thursday.

Follow Me:

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N 

1 comment: