Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review : Hoola Bronzer and Gimme Brow by Benefit Cosmetics

Hello Beauties and Happy Thursday.

Yay! almost weekend and I know most of you cannot wait till the weekend.

Today on the blog I will be discussing the 'Hoola' and 'Gimme Brow' by Benefit Cosmetics.
To be honest I haven't really heard of Benefit cosmetics until the big announcement of it re-launching in South Africa a couple of months ago , I think about May last year. Anyway going through my twitter seeing many other bloggers who seemed so familiar with the brand and excited of the products re-launching it must of been a big deal! 

After going through reviews all I read was good things and I must say they are correct. I then discussed these super cool products with Mom(She loves make-up) and she seemed all hyped up when one of the assistants helped us at the brow bar at the benefit stand and then we also questioned about the Hoola bronzer as we saw how awesome it was after watching some favourite youtubers. Mom then purchased it and score for me I got to test out these babies.... I must say the products are not that budget friendly but worth the price.. sooo get saving gals. I really want to get some more products from the Benefit brand and working on saving up to get some foundations.


Hoola Bronzer: 
I love the whole matte effect it gives on the cheeks once foundation is applied. My skin tone is fair but find that works good on my skin giving it a warm look. I think this will be great in winter. The Hoola bronzer will also be great for those who love their contouring.



Gimme Brow: 
Oh gosh I really need to learn how to do my brows properly like literally, anyway I decided to kinda do a before and after with the gimme brow brow-volumizing fiber gel just to give you an idea. As you can see in the picture below you can see that it actually fills the gaps and makes it look fuller which I think is great (I haven't used any brow liner to define it and p.s don't judge my undone brows haha.)

   

p.s I will post a full look on my instagram of a full look ..hopefully I'm getting better at doing mak-eup as the days go by haha (I ain't no expert).

These products are available at Edgars stores.

Thanks for reading , have a lovely weekend ahead.

Follow Me:

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment