Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Review : UBU Blender Baby Foundation Sponge

Hello my beauty babes, I hope your long weekend was good.

I'm sure all of you heard about the famous 'Beauty Blender' used to apply foundations, creams ect, but for those of us that cannot really afford it, I came across the UBU Blender Baby Foundation Sponge at Clicks Stores for only R99 or R130 if I'm not mistaken. 

I cannot really compare this to the beauty blender because I have not used the beauty blender before but I do suppose it is similar , I did notice the shape is slightly different though but that should not matter.

Anyway, I find this beauty sponge doing its job well as the point of the sponge reaches perfect to the corners of the eyes and around the nose area. The bottom of the sponge is used for the larger parts of the face. 
I also love the fact that you can wash it with some soap and there you goo all cleaned up ready to use again. I will definitely recommend you ladies to purchase it's a real bargain and applying foundation could never be easier.

Have you used the Blender Baby? let me know your thoughts below.

Have a fantastic day further.

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N



Follow Me:












1 comment:

  1. Was looking to purchase this sponge. I have something similar but not shaped in this way but very interested to experience this one.
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/essential-friday-black-coat.html

    ReplyDelete