Thursday, July 20, 2017

Review : Lush - Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Hello Beauties 

I've always wanted to purchase something from the LUSH store ,about a month ago I decided to pop in for the fun of it and came across a product that actually came to my favor. 

Lately my lips have been looking rather dry and chapped but thanks to the lip scrub I found at LUSH it's looking more smooth and less chapped.


It comes in three scents Bubblegum , Popcorn and Mint Julips and obviously and went for bubblegum because it was pink and the smell was just amazing I could not resist.

What I love about this product:
  • The scent is amazing.
  • Conditions lips.
  • Takes away any dead skin on the lips. 
I've added this to my routine by exfoliating my lips atleast once a week. It retails for R105.00 at Lush which may seem too much for a scrub in a small container but really ladies once you have used this product you would want to get you the other scrubs as well.

Overall this being my first product form Lush, I do see myself going back to the LUSH store to get the Popcorn and Mint Julips Scrubs to add to my collection and other products which I'm excited to purchase and hopefully share some reviews with you.  


I rate this product 5/5.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N


Photo : taken by myself


1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Sleep efficiency

    ReplyDelete