Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Catch Up and Stripes

Hi Lovelies ..

Oh gosh its been ages since I last posted DECEMBER last whaaaat!
You have no idea of how much I missed this little space of mine , I hope you missed me too.

I cannot believe half the year is gone already and I haven't posted one post yet(but here I am yay!) , to be honest I didn't have time to put content together along with feeling uninspired here and there. I keep promising myself I would post more but keep disappointing myself, so bare with me if you are a regular reader of my blog I'm super sorry. I'm trying my best to get some content together , so if you maybe have a particular fashion topic or if you would like a style post or whatever is related to my blog please feel free to email or comment below what you would like to see more on the blog :) . I've decided I'm not going to put pressure on myself if I post I post if I don't I don't because at the end of the day I would love to share great content that you love reading and content I'm happy with and hopefully I will become regular because I love putting looks together, fashion thoughts and sharing what I love with you guys.

oh and I begun a little exciting project to get some what creative or to see if I still have the creative spark in me you can check it out on Instagram (Chokers And Statements) where I will create some Fashion Jewelry pieces/ statements which I will be selling.. soo lets see where my little hobby takes me. If there is one thing you should know about me is that I love hustling , try something sell something haha.. the thing is you never know. Aspiring Entrepreneur?? Jack of all trades?? mmm     

BTW I hope 2017 is treating you well so far.

About this look:
I've been loving stripe tops lately I don't know why but if I could own them in different colours that would be awesome. I used my stripe top to break the rest of my outfit and a figure belt to enhance my sleeveless coat even more as most of my outfit was all black toned . I then added my pink bag accessory and hat to complete the look.

What is your favorite clothing item or accessory to break a plain outfit? 






What I'm Wearing:

Hat : Cotton On
Top and Jegging : PNP Clothing
Bag : H&M
Bag Accessory : Foschini
Shoes : Local Store

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Cognitive behavioral therapy elements

    ReplyDelete