Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Spontaneous Adventures and Winter Layers


Hello  ðŸ˜Š

You might be thinking that my post Title might totally be off or not too fitting for my blog but hey sometimes spontaneous adventures can turn into a awesome photo shoot yaaassssss ! 


The initial plan for the day was to stalk the maze runner cast in town (gosh I'm such a fan of Dylan O'brien #fangirl alert #sorrynotsorry) since my sister had to be picked up from uni in Town I thought I'd take the chance. It was super cold , overcast and a bit of rain here and there but I was willing to take the chance of catching a glimpse of the set or simply hoping to bump into anyone one of the cast members (I'm that cray). 
Anyway I'm sure you don't want to hear me fan-girl all through this post soo... let me get to the point. 
Stalking mission totally FAILED ,  my sister then messaged me to bring the camera along and I did so, she then nagged dad to take us up to Signal Hill but eventually landed up at Devils Peak , Table Mountain. Yep ..we love those random adventures.

About this look:
My aim was to experiment with a layered look and I think it turned out to fit perfectly with the weather. I can't explain how obsessed I am with my Denim Jacket from The Fix I can pair it with most of my outfits because it tends to go with everything. I'm a huge fan of beanies in winter its one accessory that you will always see me rocking in the winter season. Lastly don't you love blanket scarves ? Ladies its defz a must have! if you don't have one please head on over to the shops and get you one you won't regret it so warm the bigger the better.



          



    



I hope you enjoyed this post. Do you love layering your clothing? Do you go by any rules when layering let me know in the comments below.

What I'm wearing:

Oversized denim Jacket : The Fix
Winter Scarf/ Beanie : Practical Gifts
Dress : Woolworths
Tights : PNP Clothing
Shoes : Adidas

Follow Me:
Instagram . Twitter . Facebook
also follow my sisters Instagram page Kaysvisuals I mean its worth the follow, I mean look how amazing these pictures turned out.

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

3 comments:

  1. i love this winter layers. such a cool weather, i love winter season this are the best and comfortable outfits for winter adventures..
    uryourstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Eft for insomnia

    ReplyDelete