Monday, September 11, 2017

Review : Sorbet Sleep Rescue Range

Hello Beauties 

Today on the blog I have some cool products by Sorbet that I received for my Birthday from my mom. I've been suffering from sleep for some time now and since using these products for about 4 months I can say is that it did help me through my restless nights.



My thoughts On the Sorbet Sleep Rescue Range

All the products below has a mix of aromatherapy oils to calm feelings of daily stress and make the the most of your body's overnight resting time.

Sleepy Bliss Pillow Spray:(R29,95)
This one is my favourite because just a few sprays one whiff leaving me feeling relaxed and ready for my good nights rest.

Drift Away Body Wash: (R43,95)
I love the aromatherapy when applying the body wash to the skin which gives you instant relaxation leaving you feel fresh after a lovely shower and what I love is that the gel is purple in colour.

Easy Does It Hand and Nail Cream: (R37,95)
So this is the one I keep in my bag daily,  whenever I'm feeling a bit anxious I would apply it to relax me in some way.

I really love the range and do think I will purchase it again because all the products above seem to calm me in my opinion and it's affordable. I don't know if it will work for all but it worth a try if you have some tension , feeling stressed or suffer from anxiety. Let me know what you think would love to hear your feedback.

Products can be purchased at clicks stores or clicks online.

Follow Me :

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

Image taken by myself


2 comments:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Sleep Tips for Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Appreciate the feedback, glad you found it informative :)

    ReplyDelete