Friday, August 16, 2019

Review : Kudu Cosmetica

Hi Beauties

Today I have another brand I can add to my LOCAL SERIES - a skincare brand called Kudu Cosmetica that I discovered and they were kind enough to send over two of their products from their range for me to try out. I received it last year soo I have been using it for some time now and its purely amazing and yay they 100% cruelty free and whenever possible they support locally and support small local businesses in Africa.

#GIFTED

Here is some info on the following products they sent me and my thoughts below:

MASQUE - water activated facial mask that will purify , repair and relenish your skin.Deep Cleansing mineral rich clays work together with potent bio- active botanical extracts and natural anti-inflammatory agents.


You guys know how I love testing masks and I was even more excited because it was powder based and I haven't tried a mask like this before. I also could not believe how quick it dries and how clean and fresh ones face feels after like it stripped all impurities away. 

SQUALANE SERUM/OIL- helps skin retain natural moisture,improving texture and tone.


When applying this to my skin I instantly felt the softness. Normally I feel very hesitant about facial oils because I'm afraid it will make my skin oily or because I tried an oil (can't remember the brand) and it left my face feeling super oily and never tried it again , but the squalane oil gave me a different outlook in using facial oils and this one being the first part of my facial routine I think it definitely makes a difference to the skin especially in winter.I also love the fact of how light it feels on the skin and has no greasy feel once applied.

Final thoughts - I experienced no sensitivity and skin felt amazing. The products that were sent to me are pricey for those with a budget but I think is / will be worth every penny and yay for no harmful ingredients. I will most definitely be purchasing in the future. Thank you Kudu for GIFTING me with your products.

p.s ... I shared with mom and sister who has a different skin type and they absolutely love the products.
also super excited to try their cold-pressed oils which are at a very very affordable prices which also has great benefits for the skin soo you have no excuse to give this great brand a go  

Hope you enjoyed this review , if you do purchase please let me know your thoughts after using any of their products . I know I'm very keen to try some of their other products out.

You can check out their site for other amazing products and shop till you drop -  SHOP NOW - KUDU

Follow me :

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

Images : own

No comments:

Post a Comment