Saturday, November 16, 2013

Review : Batiste Dry Shampoo


Hair feeling a bit GREASY? , looking DULL? or just that LIFELESS?
Well I have a solution for you :) 

I got my hands on Batiste Dry Shampoo , perfect for times when you have that rushed kinda day and have no time for your hair.
I find this product very convenient as my hair get oily at the roots just after the day I have washed it, because I wash my hair every second day I think this product is perfect for in-between washes. 

                        
Why Give this product a try:
  • leaves your hair looking fresh.
  • it absorbs the dirt (especially those oily roots).
  • smells really great (various fragrances available).
  • quick fix if you have no time for your hair.
  • affordable , under R100

How to use:
This product is so easy to use, just keep it 30cm away from your head and spray, afterwards you just take a brush and brush the product though or massage through scalp and boom you have fresh hair and roots. 


How cute is the mini bottle ? cute hey, perfect to fit in your handbag and traveling purposes.
(50ml @ R37, also available in different fragrances)

Available in more fragrances. 200ml @R70
You can find this Batiste Dry Shampoo exclusive to Clicks stores.

Feeling a bit lazy to wash your hair? That's ok just use some DRY SHAMPOO(And don't be that lazy to wash your hair now hehe.)

Tip: Before buying the bigger bottle buy the mini bottle and see if it works for you.


Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
- N

Follow me
Twitter  * Bloglovin * Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment