Saturday, November 30, 2013

Update Your Look And Add A BOW To Your Hair



They are CUTE ,STYLISH, and oh so FEMININE but yet so PLAYFUL at the same time. Ever wanted to add some difference to your daily look without effort or give your outfit some cuteness? SIMPLY ADD A BOW.

I think I might have come down with some bow fever , every bow I see I just want to purchase it, weather it being sparkly,big or small I cannot resist lol. So far I have this cute pink bow clip and blue dotted print headband with a semi huge bow on the side and they are pretty adorable.

I have decided to show you, my lovely readers how awesome these bow accessories can look in your hair.



This will definitely give your outfit that playful look, add a cute bow to your air dried hair or whatever style it will surely be a statement towards your outfit.



Headbands are one of the best things invented, don't feel for your fringe or hair all up in your face? these perfect bow type headbands will leave you looking as stylish as ever.

tip: feeling that your outfit is looking too simple , add a colourful bow it will sure get you some compliments hehe.

pSssst.. the BIGGER the BETTER #winkwink
(ok, but not that huge that it looks like you going to some fancy dress party lol)


Keep it CUTE and SIMPLE

Hope you enjoyed reading this post ,till next time..

Stay Fabulous
xoxo
       -N
Remember To Follow Me :)



2 comments: